Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last Day

Well, William still isn't on campus. I couldn't find him anywhere before, during or after class. We have most of the same classes together, so I think it's safe to assume that he's gone when he isn't at any of them. I don't know what's up with him, but I'm still assuming he caught the flu. Meh, he'll probably be back after the long weekend.

As for my condition, I'm still doing as fine as I was yesterday. No real changes.

I was supposed to send William an E-mail today about what symptoms I experienced. Here's what I wrote:

"William,

Here's my results from the last five days (You know, after you fed me that infected muffin?):

Symptoms: Headaches, coughing (This damned cough won't go away), nausea, diarrhea. I also had a weird hallucination yesterday that some tall skinny guy without a face was in my house. I don't know what you did to those muffins, but I would just like to say that you are evil for doing this to your class.

Also: I haven't seen you for a couple days. Are you alright?

- Kyle"

I'm not really expecting a response, but it would be cool to know that he's okay. I'll let you know if I get any word from him. Again, I'm going up to see my family this weekend, so maybe I can get some happy footage to relieve you from all this stuff about me being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment