Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 1

So, a full day after eating this muffin, and I'm still feeling about the same. I didn't have anymore weird dreams last night, etiher (at least none I can remember). There's only one noticable difference: My stomach seems to be having a weird reaction. It's not too big of a deal, though, so I won't elaborate.

Really, I don't believe any of that bullshit William fed us about what he did to the muffins. I'm sure it's just his way of recreating the Placebo Effect, which I'd assume anybody reading this blog has heard about.

You know, the experiment where doctors gave sick people sugar pills to see if they could think themselves better? Well, it apparently worked to some degree, so William decided to do the opposite to our class with baked goods. I don't think I want to know what twisted part of his brain gave him that idea.

Well, I have some work I need to get done, so I'm off. I'll make a post if anything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment