Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 2

Well, this is just unfortunate. I woke up around 6:30 this morning, which is pretty early for me, and I had some pretty bad stomach pains. Since then, I've had four or five epic battles with diarrhea, and I think it's safe to say I'm losing. This sounds ridiculous, but I'm starting to think William may have actually put something in that muffin. Either that, or I caught some sort of flu bug. I think there's one floating around. I also just took a 5-hour nap, which, despite my extreme laziness, is very odd for me. I'm also starting to develop a cough, and I have an annoying headache right now.

I'm still not feeling well, so I'm probably going to avoid classes tomorrow. As usual, I'll make a post if anything about my condition changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment