Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 4

William wasn't on campus today. At least, he wasn't anywhere I looked (Which was anywhere he would be in a normal day, knowing him). I'm sure he just caught that flu bug I mentioned before and stayed home. Oh well, I'm sure he'll be back tomorrow. If not, I'm screwed. Tomorrow is the last day of the semester (I think I said that before). Along with that, tomorrow is also the last day of the experiment.

Now, on to my current condition. I'm still okay, I have a bit of stomach pain here and there, but otherwise I'm fine. Again, I still have the fucking cough, and it's still annoying as hell. No amount of Delsym will work to get rid of it, either. Oh well, I guess I'm stuck waiting for my immune system to kick in.

Come to think of it, I now remember having a rather painful headache during class today. It must have gotten to me, because I felt like I kept seeing some guy out of the corner of my eye.

How the fuck did I forget about that?

Whatever. I don't have the time to worry about it. I need to get some work done on a project. As usual, I'll make a post if more weird shit goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment