Sunday, February 27, 2011

RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEHHHHHH

For whatever reason, I've been slipping into a state of insanity and inner rage today (Despite the fact that I'm typing normally). I woke up feeling like I was going to scream, and it has only gotten worse as the day has progressed. I'm surprised I haven't turned into the Hulk yet. Along with this, I'm starting to feel sick again. My stomach is hurting and I've been dry heaving off and on for a half an hour.

And ON TOP of that, my phone screen refuses to work properly. I would take a picture of it in a malfunctioning state, but the phone was what I used to take pictures. Because of this, I'll have to make a video of it with my webcam and put on YouTube to show you people it. This ALSO means that I need to make a YouTube account. Gahhhhhhh.

I'll get to that eventually. I have work that I should be doing right now, so I'm going to take care of that. If I get done with it before late tonight, I'll make the video and post it here before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment